| | | |
THE NEHA 2011 VIRTUAL AEC OFFERS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
The NEHA 2011 AEC may be over in Columbus, but it is not forgotten! Whether you attended the event live in Columbus; watched sessions remotely from your computer at home; or missed the 2011 AEC entirely – the NEHA 2011 Virtual AEC has something for you.
Access to the NEHA 2011 Virtual AEC provides:
- Access to over 100 videos, speaker presentations, and other materials* including 27 educational sessions now available on-demand!
* Materials will be posted as speakers provide them. Note that not all speakers will submit materials for the Virtual AEC.
- The opportunity to earn continuing education credits
- A way to stay connected to a professional network of environmental health professionals, speakers, and exhibitors that attended the AEC
- The opportunity to continue learning, hold discussions about session topics, and share successes you've had by implementing something you learned from the AEC
REGISTER FOR THE VIRTUAL AEC
(Note: If you registered to attend the 2011 AEC in Columbus, access to the Virtual AEC is included in your registration and you should have received an email from email@example.com. If you did not receive your invitation, visit https://neha2011aec.zerista.com/login to have an invitation resent.)
Click HERE to test your computer before registering for the Virtual AEC!
Please note: it is very important that you test your computer system BEFORE REGISTERING for the virtual conference to ensure that your system can run the programs necessary to participate in the conference online. Select the City nearest your home/office location. Your computer rquires a MINIMUM download speed of 256 Kbs (*note: Mbs is > than Kbs).
We want to ensure that you have the best online experience when attending the virtual conference. Therefore, it is important to test your computer to make sure that it has the capacity for you to view sessions without interruption. So before registering, please review the Viewer Criteria document and test your computer.