| | |
| | | |
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR IN-PERSON ATTENDEES IS NOW CLOSED
If you plan to attend the summit in person and have not yet registered, please register onsite when you arrive to the conference at the Fairfield Lobby, in the Hyatt Regency.
If you have already registered for the conference, but have questions/concerns requiring immediate attention, please contact the Registration Coordinator in Columbus via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone as follows:
Registration to the OWS Summit includes:
- Ph: 614-280-3101
- Fx: 614-280-3102
- Onsite Wastewater educational sessions Saturday - Monday, June 18 -20
- NEHA AEC Keynote Presentation Saturday, June 18
- Access to the exhibit hall and associated food functions for the duration of the exhibit event Saturday – Sunday, June 18 - 19
- NEHA AEC Networking Luncheon Sunday, June 19
- Access Onsite Wastewater educational sessions through the Virtual AEC
One-day and Contractor registrations will include the events that occur on that day.
Start your OWS Summit off right and join us for a field trip and the Friday Night Networking Event on June 17th. There are no costs to attend these events, however, space is limited. You can register for either or both of these events using the registration form, and you will be notified at a later date about your attendance to these additional activities.
Stay at the designated AEC hotel – the Hyatt Regency Columbus (Arena District) – and receive a $50 registration rebate.* (The rebate will be issued to you by NEHA following the conclusion of the AEC and after verification of hotel stay.)
View the Onsite Wastewater educational sessions via the Virtual AEC.